A welding fume extractor is the equipment to use to remove welding fume created when working with metals used in welding applications. Metal fume created during the welding process is carcinogenic and can have dangerous long term effects if not properly extracted from the breathing zone. Recently, its been highlighted that welding fume can be dangerous to all employees on the shop floor.
Welding fume extraction equipment offered on our Remove The Fume e-commerce store is ideal for all kinds of smaller dust particles and weld fume removal applications. With a continually growing awareness in the manufacturing industry of the types of health and safety risks for welders and employees working in the manufacturing, automotive and smaller shop environments, Remove The Fume offers many end user weld fume equipment options.
Our products improve indoor air quality and add to protective equipment for welders working indoors and outdoors. Our product portfolio offers solutions to many small weld shops, learning institutions and anywhere welding work is being conducted.
At source capture of airborne particles is the most efficient method of achieving a clean, safe and healthy working environment.– Plymovent
A welding fume extractor can control indoor air quality when the extraction arm is properly placed. Our Plymovent brand Remove The Fume products capture weld fume at source when extraction units are properly positioned to protect employees by capturing airborne particles and contaminants prior to their spreading in the local environment. Creating a healthier indoor air quality environment for other employees in the work space as well.
Remove The Fume offers flexible solutions with various portable, mobile and stationary extractor units.
Depending on your requirements you can choose a model for light to moderate or intensive usage. Remove The Fume welding fume extractors offer fume extraction from light to medium or heavy duty. Mobile extractors units are designed to remove welding fumes onsite in confined spaces and spaces that are difficult to reach by fixed welding fume extraction systems. Stationary extractors are ideal for small spaces as they are wall mountable to maximize shop floor space.
We offer various fume extraction models, each with its own characteristics.
All units contain an aluminum spark arrester to remove sparks safely and effectively. Depending on what you are welding, we offer high efficiency models, with HEPA technology and high efficiency MERV 16 rated filtration units.
Highlighting Mobile Fume Extractor features:
- Flexibility, facilitate easy movement.
- Functional mobile design
- Effective extraction at the source
- Low noise level
- User and maintenance friendly
- Integrated spark arrester.
Highlighting Stationary Welding Fume Extractors:
- Built around the DuraFilter system, our SFD model is an entirely mechanical system without electrical component. A simple effective economical solution for filtering dry welding fume.
- Our SFD is fitted pollution indicator which makes it simple the check whether there is still adequate fume extraction or it is time to change the filter.
- Our SFS has the RoboClean system and a large 30m² filter treated with surface plus. The SFS has a very special place in the self-cleaning filter market. Automatically initiated, a powerful and deep working blast of air penetrates into every section of the filter. This results in lower energy costs for the customer, and a more consistent extraction flow for the welder.
Learn more about our equipment models and options by selecting options from the menu and reading product information. Need a product data sheet? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org