Warranty and Returns Policy
RTF shall replace or repair at its discretion any RTF product or components manufactured by RTF which prove to be defective in workmanship or material within one (1) year from the date of shipment. All costs related to shipping and labor are excluded. Labor to install RTF products, conducted by RTF in house installation team or authorized contractor, shall be warranted for (1) year.
All hose products will be warranted for (1) year.
All electrical motors will be warranted for (1) years.
Consumable products such as Filters, electrical components etc. are excluded from warranty.
The customer assumes all liability for the consequences to performance application. Use and/or misuse by employees and or customers of products purchased from RTF In no event shall RTF be liable for consequential damages: or for transportation, labor, or other charges for adjustment replacement, installation, incorrect electrical connections, over loading of motors performance under low voltage, or alterations which may be performed in connection with such products, unless previously arrangements have been made. The warranty specified herein is waived in the event that the Distributor or Purchaser performs any unauthorized repairs or modifications to the product. RTF sales personnel are not authorized to modify these Term and Conditions nor modify Customer’s credit terms.
- Customer agrees to pay all costs incurred by RTF in collecting delinquent amounts, if any.
- No Goods Shall Be Accepted for Return Without an R.M.A. Number.
- A return authorization (R.M.A.) number is required for ALL returned product.
- Product may be returned prepaid to RTF provided:
I. It is returned by original purchaser.
II. It is not dated product returned more than 30 days after original delivery date.
III. It is not discontinued, clearance or special order product.
IV. It is unused, in original packaging and in new saleable condition.
- RESTOCKING CHARGE OF 25% WILL APPLY FOR ALL RETURNED MATERIAL(S).
- In stock items are typically shipped within 5-10 business days
- All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. For all US customers all product will be shipped Ex Works from our facility in Cranbury N.J. for all Canadian customers product will be shipped Ex Works from our facility in Mississauga, ON. At various times Remove the Fume may offer Free shipping on selected items. In these cases free shipping would apply throughout Canada and the lower 48 contiguous United States. Excludes the non-contiguous states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore United States territories and possessions, which include American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- ALL ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPED COLLECT TO THE CUSTOMER. (Unless otherwise stated).
- ALL RETURNS MUST BE PREPAID.
- All claims for carton shortage or damaged goods must be made to the carrier. The carrier must be notified within 24 hours of any loss or damage.
- Pricing, warranties and specifications are subject to change without notice all taxes extra.