The Stationary Filter Self-Cleaning Ultra Single (SFS ULTRA SINGLE) is a wall-mounted fume extractor package that effectively removes hazardous welding and grinding fumes at-the-source.
- Significant airflow and extraction capacity designed to exceed local weld fume standards (ie. OSHA) when properly installed, operated and maintained.
- RotaPulse system for automatic sectional filter cleaning resulting in longer filter life, lower operational and maintenance costs.
- Filter status indicator to easily monitor filter life.
- Extra filtration steps enhances filtration capacity while reducing risk of system damage.
- Flexible, user-friendly weld fume extraction arm with frictionless motion to easily reach multiple work positions.
- Integrated work lamp, manual on/off switch and automatic start/stop sensor at hood to increase operator productivity and energy savings.
- Wall-mounted floor space saver design.
- Low noise
- Safe and easy
- Easy to Order with just one article receive all products to quickly install, start-up and operate.
The SFS ULTRA SINGLE package includes the Fan-28, a wall-mounted extraction fan and the UltraFlex-4 extraction arm. With the Fan-28 and the UltraFlex-4 extraction arm’s built in work lamp and auto start sensor, the SFS ULTRA SINGLE package offers welders and fabricators an extremely effective, flexible, user-friendly solution to capture fumes.
The RotaPulse system automatically cleans the filter cartridge of debris and dust particles, which are collected in a dust tray for ease of maintenance and servicing.
The SFS ULTRA SINGLE package is optimal for welding and fabrication facilities with limited floor space. It is ideal for small welding and fabrication shops, plant maintenance, schools and general fabrication and production facilities demanding a welding fume extractor that is up and out-of-the-way to protect their personnel from hazardous fumes.